Via expert hair deconstructor Princess Sparkle Pony---which gets a special mention---this CNN video comments on the probable role of Blagojevich's hair in the current scandal.
. America's top hairdressers can't stand it.
“[T]here’s no name for that,” said Calvin Klein’s hairstylist Roberto Novo. “Ugh” — to gasp in horror.
“Jack Lord from ‘Hawaii 5-0’ called. He wants his look back,” said Chris McMillan, the man behind Jennifer Aniston’s famed shag. “It’s very dated,” concurred Sally Hershberger, whose clients have included Meg Ryan, Courtney Love and Hillary Clinton. “And it looks like a wig.” […] Marc Zowine of Chelsea, N.Y., pointed out that a rug is not exactly an act of honesty: “It’s a cover up. It says a lot about a person.”
The piece's author, Amy O'Dell says:
And for the record, hair experts, his do looks the way Donald Trump's would if he fell down a coal mine.
More on his hairdo here: Blago Found Guilty by Association with His Own Hair
RECENT IDLYE POSTINGS
- Colin Powell Speaks About Limbaugh, Palin, and the Military's "Don't Ask--Don't Tell" Policies
- InstaSnark: The Media & the Wingnuts Play: Connect! the!! Blago-Obama Dots!!!...
- Olbermann: They're All the Worst Person in the World
- Bill Ayers on "Hardball"
- Jon Swift on Derrierism, the Sensible Conservative's Answer to "Hollyweird"
- Ride the Wayback Pony: The 10 Worst Prognostications of 2008
- The Daily Show: Blagojevich--What Isn't He Being Charged With?
- Snark O' the Day: IOZ, Larison, & TBogg Dis Camille Paglia, Raising a Question that Begs an Answer
- Dept of Needful Diversions: You're Probably Fed up with the Blagojevich Scandal, So Check Out the Hamster on a Piano, Eating Popcorn