by Teh Nutroots | Man, these people are morons. Do the ones invoking Reagan -- "President Reagan said "Speak softly and carry a big stick"" -- not know who Moussavi even is? Have they not even looked at any history of Iran, its revolutions, or its reasons for fearing American meddling?
We're all for the moderates and we despise Ahmadinejad as much as the next sane person, but we're worried about Obama sticking his nose in and making the situation even worse. People who want to understand what's happening in Iran need to read Bill Maher's interview with Hoomin Majd for a start. After the jump....
RECENT BUCK NAKED POLITICS POSTINGS
- Strong Public Support for Public Health Insurance
- Britain Unveils New Lightweight Emissions-Free Hydrogen Powered Car
- Too Late for Single Payer Insurance? Some Senate Dems (Not to Mention GOPpers) Oppose Even Unsatisfactory Public Option
- Iran: The Crackdown Continues & Rifts Deepen; a Young Woman, Shot Through the Heart, Becomes a Martyr (with Disturbing Video Footage)
- Bill Maher: New Rules + "Democrats are the New Republicans" (Why  Obama's Not a Liberal &  Progressives Need a Political Party)
- Bill Maher Interviews Hooman Majd on the Current Situation in Iran
- The Daily Show: Jon Interviews/Debates Mike Huckabee on Abortion (Unedited)
- Daschle Caves in on Public Health Insurance
- Does Olive Garden Need Boycotting?
- TPMtv's The Day in 100 Seconds (June 18, 2009) -- Iran'sTwitter-Driven Revolt