by Teh Nutroots | You've got to love it that the same right-wingers who bought into the whole "axis of evil" thing and who thought war with Iran might be a good idea are now cheering on the moderates, as if the moderates too weren't always part of Iran. The moderates have been there all along, guys; and -- once more for the record -- you can't go to war against Iran without going to war against its moderates as well as Ahmadinejad and other "evildoers."
We all hope the moderates prevail, but that may be wishful thinking. If they don't, we need to remember that Ahmadinejad and the current repressive regime is not Iran.
RECENT BUCK NAKED POLITICS POSTINGS
- Recount Scheduled in Iran, but Protests Continue; Seven Now Reported Dead
- On Criticizing Obama: Bill Maher Explains to Olbermann Where One's Loyalties Should Lie
- Bill Maher Criticizes Obama for Acting Like a Celebrity Instead of Taking on Corporations & Lobbyists; Audience Cheers
- TPMtv's "The Day in 100 Seconds" (June 14, 2009 Video): Was There Voter Fraud in Iran?
- FAA Cracks Down on Regional Airline Safety
- Buck Naked Bloggerama: Recommended Reads
- Obama Joins Cash-Conscious Medical Industry re: Tort "Reform"?
- Ayatollah Ali Khameini Orders Probe into Question of Iranian Election Fraud
- Needful Diversions: "Wizard! You Shall Not Pass!" -- Stellar Actor Sir Ian McKellen Schools "Andy Millman" in Technique
- Progress-speak: A Buck Naked Bloggerama